Where are you now?

I feel guilty when my close friends are far from me.
IDK, there is  neither something wrong to me, like a bipolar man who act different emotions in each communications.
This is symbolized emotions of communication to my close friends.



First moment is when I had been taking English Course.  I was an introvert person, when I met new person, I can't talk more than I need to. But here was first time other person began to make conversation with me. He was Kun. Then, time by time I was closer with other, like the eldest student, Pratiwi Dinda (teh Dinda), Adhi and the beautiful and youngest student, Jasmine. Next, the student has changed more than once, but we were still same, but other came and in. The others were coming, were Harland, Ridho, Kak Hakim (Lukman Hakim), teh Citra, teh Cica (Ressa), and Farid. They made my life cheerful and colorful. However, the students needed to improve their level of English, so that they did must take test for increasing their level and each level got harder. At moment, they had left one by one because they were graduated, busy with their business. At last, in 2013s they are left, included me.  
TBI Close Friend
1st line: Nico (the white tshirt man), Adhi (the black one), Arga (check shirt), and Ridho.
2nd: Teh Dinda, Teh Citra, Indry, Nadia, and me.
last: Jasmine, teh Cica, kak Hakim, Farid, and Harland.
 While I was taking English course, I was also student of English Department. Here was 39 students, but then here became this (you can look at the below pictures). Some of them are my close friend, I think. Who are they?
Patty, Faizal, Heni, Trew, Fresty, and Wheni.
The reason why they are my close friend, I think, some of them are from same area (Tasikmalaya and nearest) and to support me to survive in this university. One of them is still communication with me. Thanks, Hen. How's other? IDK their condition, I lost contact with some of them, part of them are already getting married. Happy Wedding Trew and Wheni although both of you are not couple! hehehe
First line: Trew, Jebe, Diyani, Caca, Wheni, Ria, Radit, Andika, and me.
Second: Maya, Fresty, Yulia, Hana, Risca, Indah, Raditia, Iffa, and Tasya.
Third: Muti, Putri, Anggi, Yaya, Heni, Patty, Cece, Lala, and Yuri.
Last: Faizal, Hamdan, Giant, Ima, Odi, Egi, and Akbar.
 Recently feeling is I miss my recent close friend. And the name of this is "Geng Baso Ikan (literary translated: Fish meatball gang). The person of them is kang Agus, Juli, teh Heni, kak Billy, Wifa and teh Heni. I have known them from organization which I participate in.

But since Kuliah Kepenulisan 4, they have been being busy with their business, while my need is still to do everything (writing, sharing "curhat", and going sightseiing) together. There is missed moment, especially for teh Heni, but I don't know there is neither caused by me. I think, some of problem is made to be trouble.
I was thankful to them to come in my graduation ceremony, but then they spread in their live.
kang Agus, Juli, teh Heni, kak Billy, and Wifa.


Though, I have close friends who left me, I am still a need to keep contact with me. My need is different with their needs. They have priorities for the best.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raden Natawiria, Mantri Perairan di Garut

Innocent I