Resolution of 2015

This is not wrong title, but I will tell you bout resolution of last year.

Almost 4  years ago I left this blog second times. First one is when I was busy with my activity in university and the last one is the missed memory of password (I forget the password).
This post is gonna be telling you about during lost contact of this blog while this is a way to get my resolution.

On late June 2015, I was taking Final Exam (Translate: Sidang Skripsi). This moment was not easy to take it before. Because of my debt of classes had been still exist and their score hadn't come yet. Luckily let it flow, I could take the final exam with Adrianita and other friends. At last, I got score of A in my Skripsi. Alhamdulillah!!
Me and Adrianita and her friend at Jatos, after stressful Final Exam.

After that, on August 6 2015 I gave a priceless yet simple present to my mother. I am thankful to god, can give it to her. The present is also my achievement from survives in the university. It's not only the end, but also the beginning of my life. It's named Wisuda (tr: graduation).

President of University (Rektor) congrulate to me
 Before two moments occured as I said above texts, I had been participation in Open Recruitment of Writer Non-Profit Organization. This moment included seminars and workshop. They taught me about the writing proccess and editing ones. This one was happily same with my birthday. However unfortunately in first meeting (my birthday) I was absent because I had gotten sick. :(
This is the poster
Since this event, I have befriended with new friends, such as Mz.Mirawati, the kindergarten teacher yet  writer is her passion; Mr. Haariz Abdullah is the leader of this organization (his periode 2015-2017); Mz.Nurul Maria Sisilia is ex leader (her periode 2013-2015); Dimas Galih a.k.a Dimas Pettigrew is Indonesian Department in same univeristy of me; Mr.Agus a.k.a Abdullah Abus is the short story mentor; Mr.Hadi Subari is my own motivation.

Time by time the member was added. First wave an ex proofreader joint with this organization, her name is Heni Haryani. Luckily she was not allone to join, my senior also came together in this.  Then the young girl has come to this organization, she is Wifa.

Happily they came to my graduation. I was happy to meet them.

Billy, Agus, my father, me, my mom, Mirawati, Heni, and Wifa
Time flew so fast, the members didn't stop being added. The new ones were Juliyanto Sugihartono (the owner of his blog and admin of organization) and Nurhikmah Tali Asih a.k.a Lili (the owner of her blog).

In independence day of Indonesia, our organization managed to participate in Bandung Youth Forum. Here was all  youth organization together.  

Our organization and our guest star from Cianjur
Last month, our organization has held open recruitment again. This is I was being a input database and contact person of participant and program division. How terrible it was! but it was fun. I enjoyed with my position although some underpressure came when I got faillure.

First Week
I can't explain it more, because the blog of organization has told to you on.

This is a little of achievement in my resolution for 2015. I have done it successfully. Because my resolution in last year is simple: "Getting Better". That's all. I hope this year (2016) I can be more better person.



NB: Forgive me if my English grammar is not as well as native speaker says on this blog. In addition, my project of J50K can't be continued because the topic will be presented in my novel someday.  I hope you'll enjoy. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raden Natawiria, Mantri Perairan di Garut

Innocent I

Where are you now?